Find the best CSE for a topic. Submit Your CSE by commenting below



Add to Google Add to google? or Firefox Plugin

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Web companies search engine

Search engine Topics:Web companies that Daniel is tracking

Contribution:No explicit declaration

Results hosted at:Own site

What's Interesting: The search result refinements are Products/Companies and Buzz. You can compare the results for the keyword "google" from technoxintesis and compare it with Google.Daniel claims"It searches about 1200 Web companies and their reviews in the blogs I track. We have done this for our own research and plan to keep updating it."

Try it: tecno.xintesis.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Danelyn from search engine company said...

I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time.
I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post to Del.icio.us Furl It